Welcome

Thanks for visiting and Happy Hunting to all of you!

Thursday, January 27, 2011

Exceptional Fall Turkey Season in 2010!!


Hi Gang!

Maine has had a Fall Turkey Season since 2002 and I've been out there every season, chasin' them old birds! This past Fall, (October), I spent two days in the timber with the goal being to call in, shoot, AND FILM, a gobbler... well on day 1 I called in two mature toms but they busted me when I foolishly craned my neck to look over some brush at them. On day 2 I called in 7 big mature gobblers, right to a fall decoy set up and managed to arrow the boss gob at 9 steps, from the ground, without a blind this time, AND I filmed the entire hunt myself!! The footage will air this year, (2011), on "AVERAGE JOES HUNTIN' SHOW", (Pursuit channel), plus it will appear on turkey hunting legend, Ray Eye's new Fall Turkey Hunting DVD...

Fall turkey hunting is challenging at best but boy...what a rush when it all comes together!!

Check out my official hunting page at www.facebook.com/theredneckpreacher

-Blaine Cardilli, Ameristep Prostaff

1 comment:

  1. I liked the concept of your blog posts. It is very well portrayed as well as depicted.
    muskoka lifestyle products

    ReplyDelete